Formfutura Dental LCD Model Resin is a high-precision photopolymer resin designed for accurate modelling of dental models, aligner models, gums, teeth, crown and bridge models with removable dies. Dental LCD Model is specifically engineered to work with all open source LCD and DLP 3D printers in the range of 385 – 420nm.
Dental LCD Model resin has a surface finish and color similar to gypsum, which perfectly accentuates depth and detail in the dental model. Formfutura Dental LCD Model resin is meant for modelling purposes only and not for intraoral use.
– High-resolution 3D printing with fine detail
– Almost Odorless processing
– Excellent dimensional accuracy and low shrinkage
– Gypsum-like texture and color
– Temperature resistant for dental aligner production
– Compatible with all open source LCD and DLP 3D printers in the range of 385 – 420nm
– Models of dentures
– Implant models
– Crown and bridge models
– Models of gums
– Orthodontic models