White-2.85mm Formfutura Titan X 3D Printing Material 750g
Formfutura Titan X 3D Printing Material is a high-end engineering filament with ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) as the main component. The formulation of Formfutura Titan X 3D Printing Material is enhanced with added polymers, binding agents and impact modifiers resulting in an engineering filament that combines exceptional mechanical properties with optimized interlayer adhesion and virtually no warping.
Formfutura Titan X 3D Printing Material is used by industries worldwide for creating functional prototypes and end-use parts.
- Strongly improved mechanical properties
- >65% more impact resistant than regular ABS
- Minimal warping, excellent interlayer adhesion, and seamless build plate adhesion
- Precise 3D printing with remarkable fine detail
- Vicat softening temperature of 97˚C
- Compatible with Helios Support for complex multi-extrusion 3D printing
- Nearly odorless processing and no unpleasant styrene smell when being 3D printed
- Functional prototyping
- End-use parts
- Fit testing
- Engineering parts
- Short-run manufacturing
Filament length:± 107m