Formfutura EasyWood is a composite material based on PLA 3D printing material and then mixed with wood. EasyWood is mixed with about 40% wood. EasyWood is a very easy to 3D print wood, because it is based on our EasyFil PLA composite material, and 40% of the weight ratio is mixed with ground wood chips, so that the 3D printing material is not prone to warping.
The appearance, feel and smell of EasyWood is similar to solid wood and beautiful wooden structure, which can be obtained by sanding the printed product with fine sandpaper or changing with the printing temperature.
– Very high wood filling rate, reaching 40%
– EasyWood 3D printed wood has a real woody feel, with the appearance and smell of wood
– Easy to print
– No warpage printing, no deformation after cooling
– Excellent thermal stability and filament flow characteristics
– The finished product printed by EasyWood 3D printing wood has perfect adhesion between the layer and layer
– Can print at high speed
– Post-processing the printed product by using a piece of fine sandpaper