TPU Flexible 3D Printing Filament I FormFutura Hong Kong Reseller
Formfutura TPU flexible 3D printing filament can be used in some harsh environmental conditions, and have a large combination of physical and chemical properties, which are widely used in automobiles, wires and cables, leisure products, sports goods and textile coatings, weather resistant articles and 3D printing. TPU flexible 3D printing filament has characteristics between plastic and rubber. Due to its thermoplastic properties, it has many advantages, such as excellent tensile strength, high elongation at break, and good load-bearing capacity. Formfutura TPU flexible 3D printing filament has a stable wire diameter and is easy to print, so that the 3D printing process remains smooth and the printed product maintains the highest quality. 3D Lab Store is the Hong Kong reseller of Formfutura 3D printing wood. You can find Formfutura’s Python Flex (1.75mm/ 2.85mm) TPU 3D printing elastic material in the 3D Lab Store, with different wire diameters to choose from.
Please click here to download the material safety data file and material technical data file of Formfutura’s Python Flex TPU 3D printing elastic material.
The Characteristics of Python Flex TPU Flexible 3D Printing Filament
Formfutura Python Flex TPU Flexible 3D printing filament is a high-performance flexible thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) 3D printing filament designed for high-speed printing on direct drive or Bowden type extruder. Python Flex is a very easy-to-print TPU 3D printing flexible filament, which can be printed directly on the glass platform without using a heating bed. Formfutura Python Flex has a Shore Hardness of 98A and has excellent elasticity, which can be stretched to 450% before breaking. Python Flex TPU 3D printing elastic material and has excellent oil resistance, grease resistance, microbe resistance and abrasion resistance.
– The perfect combination of strength, flexibility and elasticity
– Designed for high-speed printing
– Python Flex TPU flexible 3D printing filament that can be printed at high speed
– Heat-resistant temperature up to 138°C
– Excellent resistance to oil, grease, microorganisms and abrasion
– Very easy to print on direct drive and Bowden extruder
– No warpage printing, no deformation after cooling
– Improve fluidity and adhesion between layers
– The first layer has good adhesion to the (unheated) printing platform