Black – 500g 2.85mm Recreus FilaFlex 60A PRO 3D Printing Filament
Recreus Filaflex 60A PRO is a flexible filament (TPU) only suitable for the most ‘PRO’, that is, for professionals or more experienced in printing with flexible for being the most elastic filament of all, with a SHORE hardness ‘A’ 60.
Just like its bigger brothers (Filaflex 70A ‘Ultra-Soft’, Filaflex 82A ‘Original’ and Filaflex 95A ‘Medium-Flex’), Filaflex 60A ‘PRO’ has the property of elasticity. That is, after stretching it returns to its original shape without deforming, as long as the elastic limit of the material is not exceeded. In addition, it is not suitable for All Metal hotends, since the filament could get stuck and not flow properly,The flexible filaments of the Filaflex range are characterized by their great adherence to the printing table, so they do not require a hot table, blue tape, kapton tape, lacquer or any other spray adhesive. In addition, they are odorless and resistant to solvents, acetone and fuel.
Filaflex 60A PRO is non-toxic and can be in contact with the skin. Consult for medical or food use. It can be used to create pieces that require a very high elasticity such as:
Insoles: orthopedic insoles.
- Prosthetics and organ models: prosthetic arms, hands, organs for simulating surgical operations, …
- Flexible objects and parts for industry, automotive: bumpers, joints, tires, grippers…
- Textile pieces and accessories: textiles, fabrics, printing on garments, bags, earrings,…
- Footwear: soles, shoes, sandals, slippers, …
Recreus FilaFlex 60A PRO 3D Printing Filament main function：
- Tolerance diameter +/- 0.04.
- Huge elasticity and excellent resistance to abrasion.
- It does not need a warm bed, adhesive or fixative.
- Resistant to common solvents (acetone, fuel, etc).
- Shore Hardness 60A
- 950% stretch