Titanium Silver – 2.85mm Formfutura Galaxy PLA 3D Printing Filament 750g
2.85mm Titanium Silver – Galaxy PLA is a deep metallic coloured PLA range – based on our EasyFil PLA compound – with an incredibly high amount of silver aluminium-flakes added. The high added aluminium-flake content gives a beautiful sparkling, reflecting and glittering finish to Galaxy PLA printed objects.
Due to the high amount of silver aluminium-flakes added to the Galaxy PLA compound you can 3D print beautiful shimmering objects without visible layers and subtle colour shadings and radiance. Even though its high silver-aluminium-flaked content Galaxy PLA is not abrasive to the nozzle of your 3D printer.
- Extremely glittering & shimmering surface finish
- 3D print objects without visible layers
- Not abrasive to the nozzle of 3D printers
- Incredibly deep coloured 3D printer filament
- Very easy to print
- Warp-free printing and no deformation after cooling
- Improved flowing behaviour and inter-layer adhesion
- Good first layer adhesion to several (un)heated print surfaces
Filament length:± 95m