Formfutura Helios Support is a water-soluble PVA (polyvinyl alcohol) 3D printing filament that can be used for styrene-based materials or thermoplastic 3D printing materials that require 3D printing at high temperatures. Helios Support is a water-soluble PVA supporting 3D printing material with excellent thermal stability, which can be 3D printed at a nozzle temperature of up to 250°C. This makes Helios Support an ideal PVA water soluble 3D printing filament.
– Good solubility in warm water
– Circulating water will speed up the dissolution process
– Excellent thermal stability, minimizing the risk of deterioration/crystallization inside the nozzle
– Helios Support PVA water-soluble 3D printing material has a maximum thermal stability of 250°C.
– Can print in a heating room heated to 60°C
– When dissolved in water, it is biodegradable, can be safely dissolved in tap water, and can be treated with large amounts of water in the kitchen sink.
– It has good adhesion with printing materials such as Styrene-based materials and other (thermo) plastic materials in a similar temperature range.