Formfutura CarbonFil carbon fiber 3D printing filament is based on Formfutura HDglass (PETG material) mixed with carbon fiber. Formfutura CarbonFil uses 20% ultra-light and relatively long carbon fiber to enhance the strength of the printing material. Therefore, Formfutura CarbonFil carbon fiber 3D printing filament is special hard. The hardness of CarbonFil is twice that of HDglass, and its impact resistance is even 10% higher, which is a significant feature for carbon fiber 3D printing materials.
– Incorporating 20% ultra-lightweight and relatively long carbon fiber to enhance the strength of Formfutura CarbonFil carbon fiber 3D printing filament.
– CarbonFil 3D printing material after adding carbon fiber is very hard, the stiffness is twice that of HDglass (PETG) (even higher than other PETG-based materials)
– Excellent impact resistance
– Impact resistance is 10% higher than HDglass (even higher than other PETG-based printing materials)
– Very easy to print
– Almost no warpage, improved thermal stability, almost perfect adhesion between the first layer and the layer
– The first layer of the model has good adhesion to the heated glass printing platform and other printing platform surfaces
– The heat distortion temperature is ±85°C
– Good dimensional stability