Stratasys Origin One 3D Printer
Stratasys Origin One 3D printer enables mass production of end-use parts in a diverse range of high-performance materials. Achieve industry-leading accuracy, consistency, detail and throughput with Programmable PhotoPolymerization P3™ technology. Combined with automatic pressure, separation force and temperature regulation, Stratasys Origin One 3D printer ensures the first part is the same as the last. See powerful product improvements over time, with over-the-air software updates that unlock new advanced materials and workflow optimizations. High throughput, combined with best-in-class repeatability, helps you expand production without delays, so you can launch faster and respond flexibly to shifts in demand, while maintaining minimal inventory. Stratasys Origin One 3D Printer leverages the design freedom of 3D printing to reduce part count, simplify your workflow and improve product performance.
The Stratasys Origin One, a manufacturing-grade 3D printer that deliver mass production of end-use parts.
- P3 technology delivers exceptional accuracyandconsistency. Stratasys Origin One 3D printer prints details less than 50 microns in size with high-accuracy materials.
- Choose from a wide range of single-component, commercial-grade photopolymers, developed on and validated for Stratasys Origin One3Dprinter. Resins are engineered to be easy to handle and rapidly post-processed, with long shelf lives. A New World of Capabilities
- Smooth, beautiful surface quality without secondary finishing, sanding, painting or additional processing.
- Stratasys Origin One3Dprint has an optimized build volume, compact footprint, and minimal power requirements enable manufacturers to efficiently maximize production capacity per sq ft.
- Post-processing workflowis easyand fast , with minimal facility requirements, makes scaled production feasible.
Regarding shipping, please refer to here.